Tp-Link Archer AX11000 vs AX6000 : Which is better?
In keeping up with the current technology, the use of internet is always present and for this reason the role of a powerful router is the most important. TP link routers are in a strong position in the list of popular router brands in the market. When it comes to tp-link archer ax11000 vs ax6000 it is important to know the difference between them.
Wi-Fi 6 routers are considered the best when it comes to using multiple devices, but it’s important to choose the most reliable model. Archer ax11000 and ax6000 are undoubtedly two router models, but they differ from each other in terms of speed, performance, design, ratings and cost. However, you must read the entire article to know which one to choose.
Tp-Link Archer AX11000 vs AX6000: Top Comparison
There are some differences between both the models that can give you a fair idea about them. However, let’s take a look at the differences from the table below to make it easier to decide on one.
|Specification/features||tp-link archer ax11000||tp-link archer ax6000|
|Data Streams||12 streams||8 streams|
|Dimensions||11.3 x 11.3 x 7.2 inches||10.3 x 10.3 x 2.4 inches|
|Transmission speed||1000Mbps – 2.4 GHz
2167Mbps – 5GHz
5952Mbos – 5GHz
|1148Mbps – 2.4GHz
4804Mbps – 5GHz
5952Mbps – 5GHz
|Performance||Best for Gaming||Covers all house areas|
|Number of 5 GHz bands||4||1|
Extra Comparison point tp-link archer ax11000 vs ax6000
The differences mentioned in the table above are fundamental. But apart from these there are some other differences which are secondary but not less important. Perhaps, in the absence of knowing them, you may fail to make the right decision.
- Data stream definitely matters and in that case ax11000 is definitely a good option as it offers 12 data streams. Archer ax6000 on the other hand offers 8 streams. The ax11000 is definitely more convenient.
- If you compare both the models on the basis of rating and cost, AX11000 is ahead in terms of price. On the other hand, Archer AX6000 is still ahead in customer ratings.
- For those who expect a USB port with a router, the ax11000 model may be disappointing as it offers no USB port. On the other hand ax 6000 comes with two USB ports which users find convenient.
Overview of Tp-link Archer AX11000 vs AX6000:
Before deciding between tp-link archer ax11000 and ax6000, you must do a thorough research on them. Below is a brief discussion of each model to make your decision easier.
TP-Link Archer AX11000 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 6 Router:
A useful router model for use on your personal computer is the AX11000. It is also known as gaming router to users. Those who want to use the personal computer for gaming can get maximum speed with this router. Another great feature is that it allows you to check anti-virus for free. It is also a best option for parental conmtrol which has been appreciated by many users.
Set up process:
This router model has a simple setup process that any user can follow.
- First search tplinkwifi.net from your browser.
- Now login here with username and password.
- Follow a few steps to quickly setup configuration.
- Then go to Quick Setup option from Advanced option.
- Once all the setup is done make it final using login detail again.
- Enjoy your network now.
TP-Link AX6000 WiFi 6 Router:
If you want more features with a higher price then this model is definitely the one to go for. It has been recognized as one of the most preferred models by users for its most stable performance. Users can use multiple devices simultaneously without experiencing any downtime. Apart from these, this model has more advantages. But you can’t say that it doesn’t come with any disadvantages.
Get your favorite model ready to use right away with a simple setup.
- Connect the hardware first, but make sure the power is unplugged.
- After connecting the hardware, connect the plug and setup the network.
- In this case, login to the router from the secure link and setup the network.
- Once the network is setup, you connect your desired devices.
- Now your network is ready to use.
Tp link routers have been very popular compared to other router brands for a long time. This brand has good router models like ax11000 and ax6000. But users are often confused as to which of these two they should actually choose. That’s why the tp-link archer ax11000 vs ax6000 discussion is presented. Hope you have benefited a lot from this discussion.
The article discusses each model in detail and highlights the pros and cons. Perhaps now you know which one you should decide on. The difference between them does not mean that one is worse than the other. Rather, the benefits of one may not match the other. So you must know the features and differences of both to know which one will meet your needs.