Tp link AX1500 vs AC1900 : Which is better?
A high-speed wifi connection is of utmost importance to complete all internet-related tasks smoothly. But choosing a device considering the features, price and quality is really difficult and quite time-consuming. Also, sometimes users don’t understand which one they should be comparing with which one. But tp link ax1500 vs ac1900 comparison may be helpful for you.
Two of the best models of TP-link routers are AX1500 and AC1900 as users keep them in their favorite list for various reasons. However, today’s article will discuss both models at length so that you can decide which one is right for you.
Tp link AX1500 vs AC1900: Top comparison
The two wireless models you are about to learn about are both good without a doubt. But before deciding on one, it is necessary to know the differences between them. Since they are different models, there will be some discrepancies.
|Specification/features||tp link ax1500||tp link ac1900|
|Speed||1500 Mbps||1300 Mbps|
|CPU Core||It has triple Core||It offers single Core|
|Wi-Fi Type||Wi-Fi 6||Wi-Fi 5|
|Power||12V = 1A||12V = 1.5A|
|VPN Support||PPTP support||OpenVPN, PPTP|
|Security||WEP, WEP 64, WEP 128, WPA, WPA-PSK, WPA2, WPA2-PSK||WEP, WPA, WPA2 WPA/WPA2-Enterprise|
Extra Comparison point Tp-link ax1500 vs ac1900:
You already know about the main differences, but there is more to know. There are still some differences that you should know. Learn about a few additional differences below.
- The AX1500 model comes with 4 antennas, thus guaranteeing an overall signal with large area coverage. AC1900 on the other hand has 3 antennas. It can also cover large areas but users will find the performance a bit less than the other.
- AX1500 is a better option in terms of security as it offers more encryption. On the other hand AC1900 is also quite reliable, but less than other models because it has custom options.
- TP-Link AX1500 has an airtime feature that boosts the overall performance. However, AC1900 does not have this feature. That’s why you may not get better performance.
Overview of Tp-link ax1500 vs ac1900:
Do not think that the discussion of tp link ax1500 vs ac1900 is over. But there is more to know about both models. The following discussion about what features they come with and their pros and cons will clear your mind.
TP-Link Wifi 6 AX1500 Smart WiFi Router (Archer AX10):
This model of tp link comes with high-quality features, that’s why it still survives in the market with the appreciation of many customers. Ensures an excellent network delivery between your home and office area. Its 4 antennas are evenly spread around which provides the best speed even in a large area.
Set up process
You must follow a few simple steps to set up the device properly. Check out the steps mentioned below.
- First, connect the hardware;
- Then complete the network setup;
- Be sure to create one if you don’t have an account. It is a simple process.
- Now press the button to turn on the wireless function. But you can use the reset button if needed.
- Now your device setup is done, enjoy.
✅4 antennas make the motion more stable;
✅OneMesh compatible router;
✅Can connect more devices;
✅Offers more coverage;
✅40% faster speed than the previous model;
✅Allows smooth streaming and gaming;
✅Can work with almost all internet service providers.
❌The price is high;
❌Gives limited coverage at high speeds.
TP-Link AC1900 Smart WiFi Router (Archer A8):
The AC1900 is considered a top model for those looking for an affordable option at a relatively low price. Besides, most of the users show interest in this router model due to easy installation and usage. It also has some features that set it apart from the AX1500. Then know why it is different from others and why it is acceptable to users.
Set up process
- First, remove the antenna caps;
- Attach and perfectly position the antennas;
- Now make your modem ready;
- Connect your modem;
- Now, power on the router;
- So, connect a device;
- Login to your router;
- Get the user manual;
- Now the setup is complete and enjoys the network.
✅High-efficient wireless connection;
✅Boosted excellent coverage;
✅Can run multiple devices smoothly;
✅Creates a stable connection;
✅A faster WiFi experience;
✅Requires less time to set up.
❌There are only three antennas.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Tp-link ax1500 good?
Is Tp link ac1900 a modem router?
Is Tp link ac1900 compatible with Xfinity?
Can I setup a Tp-link ac1900 as a range extender?
Can the Tp-link ac1900 be used as a repeater?
After a long discussion about tp link ax1500 vs ac1900 probably you have realized which one can be a better option for you. Basically TP Link AX1500 is a better wireless router when you compare it with AC1900. It offers great speed with more antennas.
But the downside is that it doesn’t have the USB port that the AC1900 has. However, both models have their pros and cons. But despite the higher price, the AX1500 gives you better performance as it can cover more space. Also able to connect many devices.