Tp-Link WiFi 6 Router AX1800 vs AX1500 [Which Is Better?]
Are you planning to purchase a Tp-link router for your office or home? Facing a dilemma about having tp-link wifi 6 routers ax1800 vs ax1500 for office or home is typical. This article will present which router will be best for your living place.
Here a comparison between two routers will be shown from a specifications point of view, which will help you formulate a wise purchasing decision. Besides, guidelines about setting up the process for these two routers will be presented here so that you can install them without any professional help. You will also get information about the advantages and disadvantages of two different routers.
Tp-link wifi 6 routers ax1800 vs ax1500
Tp-link has two wifi 6 supported routers, ax1800 and ax1500. Both models are faster in speed and wireless routers. However, some specifications may vary from one another.
|USB Port||2 USB ports||No USB Ports|
|Speed||1.8 Gbps Speeds||2. 4 GHz Speeds|
|Antennas||4 Antennas||4 Antennas|
|Remote Management||Remotely managed||Remotely managed|
|Processor||Quad-Core processor||Tri-core processor|
Specification / features
- Tp-link wifi 6 routers ax1800 and ax1500 are the fastest wifi router of the Tp-Link brand. Both versions are wireless and supported by beamforming technology.
- Ordinarily, a switch communicates the wifi signal every which way.
- With beamforming innovation, the controller identifies where your gadget is and centers a more grounded sign that way, bringing about a superior association.
- These two switches are IPV6-empowered. IPv6 is a fresher rendition of the Internet Protocol.
- IPv6 works as a different organization from IPv4 and has a limit regarding more IP locations and more elements.
- Cloud similarity permits you to control the activity of the gadgets remotely utilizing your cell phone, tablet, or other portable web gadgets.
Read More: Netgear GS105 vs Netgear GS305
Some Extra Comparison point tp-link wifi six routers ax1800 vs ax1500
This part will focus on other comparisons between Tp-link wifi six routers ax1800 vs ax1500.
No DLNA Certification:
They are not DLNA certified. All DLNA-ensured items are viable with each other. Some information can move effectively when various gadgets are associated with similar organizations.
Tp-link wifi six router ax1800 vs ax1500 have universal plug-and-play. All-inclusive Plug n Play (UPnP) is a bunch of systems administration conventions that grant organized gadgets, for example, PCs, pn addresses, web doors, wifi passageways, and cell phones, to see one another and trade data on the organization.
Tp-link wifi six router ax1800 vs ax1500 have the quality of service quality. With (QoS) Quality of Service, you can improve execution by concluding which traffic to focus on when a problem happens.
|Mesh Wifi||Supported by mesh wifi.||Supported by mesh wifi.|
|Best choice for a large place||It’s beneficial for a large house or loft.||Work well in large areas.|
|Smartphone application||Not dedicatedly supported by a smartphone application||Not dedicatedly supported by a smartphone application|
|DLNA certification||Not Certified||Not Certified|
|UPnP||Have universal plug-and-play||Have universal plug-and-play|
TP-Link wifi 6 Router AX1800 Smart wifi Router
TP-Link wifi 6 Router AX1800 is considered a less fast router. It is quick enough for most homes and little places with a phenomenal cost. You will encounter AX1800 wifi six velocities extra four open Ethernet ports. Other than incredible programming support is accessible for this gadget. The speed separates to 1201Mbps at 5GHz and 574Mbps at 2.4GHz
Set up the process:
- Four Ethernet ports make it simple to interface with each wired device at full gigabit speed.
- This router has a quad-core processor of 1.5 gigahertz.
- The exceptional component you will gain insight into in the wake of having this router is the 2 USB ports.
- The USB port updates the availability highlighted in this adaptation. With an office of lower power utilization, you will appreciate lesser utilization of power and broadened battery duration.
TP-Link wifi 6 AX1500 Smart wifi Router review:
TP-Link wifi 6 AX1500 is viewed as a superior router and the best router for rigid financial plans. Its ultra-speed with wifi six has increased its transmission rate, and it has a recurrence of 300 Megabits each second to 1201 Megabits each second. The inclusion is robust, and it empowers more gadgets at the same time interface. AX1500 Smart wifi router offers a smooth association with a 1 Gbps wifi network with the client’s smartphone or PC, or laptop. It provides an asignalednalled speed practically identical to connecting an Ethernet line.
Set up the process:
- For setting up the router with an internet browser, you need the Tether for Android and iOS. It would be better if you also put your secret password.
- Then, at that point, you select your time region and the sort of web association you are utilizing, enter the fundamental association subtleties and customize your basic remote settings.
- This wifi router possesses two antennas to the GB level. This router can serve 30% faster loading for large files.
- OFDMA innovation and wifi six permit different gadgets to share a solitary transmission. You will feel your web association is smoother when more devices are added.
After reading this article, you can now have confidence in buying the decision of tp-link wifi 6 routers ax1800 vs ax1500. If you are looking for a money-saving router, you may go for tp-link ax1800. But if you are looking for a router that will give more extended battery life support, you may purchase tp-link wifi six routers ax1500.
Tp-link ax1800 will also provide USB port support with a Quad-Core processor. So, tp-link ax1800 can suit people with a tight financial plan. Besides, the TP-Link wifi 6 AX1500 installation process is more accessible and less time-consuming.